[TriLUG] Donations for Eagle Scout Project

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 18 10:27:38 EST 2003

Hi Ian,

I have a full tower P100 system I'm ready to part with.  It has a modem
and network card for going online.  It's currently set up to dual boot
RH 7 and Win98.  I have a 14" monitor I can include, it works OK but has
seen better days.

It would be useful but not essential if you can provide a charity org.
receipt.

Scott Chilcote, 380-0585