[TriLUG] Donations for Eagle Scout Project

Reginald Reed reginald at cisco.com
Tue Feb 18 13:01:56 EST 2003

Ian,

You should contact the Triangle United Way's "TEAMing for Technology"
group.  They have a program that refurbishes computers that are donated
by individuals and companies to distribute to local non-profits.
Volunteers refurbish the machines, so it would be a great opportunity
for the scouts to donate time fixing the machines that you'd probably be
able to take to distribute to the needy.

Contact them at t4t at lb.bcentral.com, tell them Reggie sent you :)

--Reggie