[TriLUG] Wireless Access Point recommendations?

B. Evans bpevans at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 23 12:51:57 EST 2003

How about comments on either of these:

*D-Link AirPlus™ DWL-900AP+*
http://www.techdepot.com/product.asp?productID=1177367

*ORiNOCO AP-200 Low Cost Access Point*
http://www.techdepot.com/product.asp?ProductID=1058722&CatID=965&IID=858

I like the Orinoco because it offers telnet admin & two ethernet ports
which might allow me to cover more of the house on a single drop down
the line, I also expect the orinoco build quality to be closer to cisco
level than the d-link... my d-link router works well enough, I just
suspect that if dropped or looked at wrong it may break...

-bp