[TriLUG] Debian vs Mandrake vs Redhat vs . . .

H. Wade Minter minter at lunenburg.org
Tue Mar 11 10:02:40 EST 2003

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

> So, Ben, while I know you like Debian, just don't even try to
> describe other distributions without having at least installed
> and run them yourself (preferrably for a long amount of time).

I wonder if the "I read on Slashdot that Red Hat is the Microsoft of
Linux and kills baby kittens at their headquarters" crowd follows the same
advice...

--Wade

--
If you have a VCR or MP3 player, you need to read these links:

http://www.digitalconsumer.org/
http://digitalspeech.org/
http://www.libertyboard.org/