[TriLUG] [OT] Sys admin heads up

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 11 16:33:43 EST 2003

I apologize for not being more explicit.

The intent of  the post was to make sys admins aware of what their clients
might receive.  Foward thinking sys admins would make their clientele aware
of this threat and instruct them on how to handle it.  The subject line is
prefixed with OT to indicate that this not a direct Linux related email.
Subsequent posts show the threat to be real.

I am really scratching my head about this post.

--
Mike M.