[TriLUG] [OT] Inexpensive Wi-Fi Card Locally?

bp bpevans at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 17 12:21:12 EST 2003

I realize this may be somewhat off-topic and for that I apologize in
advance.

Now that I've procrastinated a sufficent amount of time, I'm looking to
buy a 802.11b PCMCIA card and would like to spend as little as possible
on one.  It needs to work on my dual boot Red Hat 8 & Win2k system.
Anyone have a place & card to recommend? BB, CC, Stay Online?  I need to
purchase this before I leave on a business trip later this week.

Thanks, Barry