[TriLUG] TriLUG GnuPG Web of Trust

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Mar 19 08:57:06 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 07:03, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> I'm sure I've missed people but here is a preliminary graphical
> representation of the TriLUG web of trust:
>
> 	http://www.yonderway.com/images/trilug-gnupg.png
>
> If anyone has a more up-to-date TriLUG keyring (binary, please, not
> ASCII armored) I'll try again with it.
>
> Obviously Jeremy Portzer is the trusting type.  ;-)

Um, I'm pretty sure I haven't signed Ken Mink's key, or Bruce Smith's,
or even Mike Johnson's.   I haven't signed yours either.  What's going
on with that?  I'm sure most of those people's public keys are in my
keyring, but they shouldn't be signed/trusted.

--Jeremy

--
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |