[TriLUG] Linux help needed

Thomas Jefferson Witten III tjwitten at tjwitten.com
Mon Mar 24 21:26:24 EST 2003

My best friend (a Linux bigot and sys admin, who lives in Blacksburg VA)
talked me in to installing Linux on my new computer. I'm life long
Windows user, and I'm having some issues moving my personal computer
tasks to Linux . The biggest hold up at this time is, I'm unable to
share files with the 3 other computer living here, on a  WI-FI network.
(a win 98 Company laptop, a win 2000 PC, and my son's win 95 laptop)
Permissions are OK, I can see the files, but can't open them. If any one
who lives in the Cary area who could offer me assistance, please me
email or call me.

Thanks tj witten
tjwitten at tjwitten.com
919.271.9736