[TriLUG] wireless bridge?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Mar 26 20:06:06 EST 2003

I'm trying to get some NFR equipment from SMC for that purpose.  They
seem to stay out of stock.  Me thinks some tuned Yagis or parabolic
antennas with some Layer 2 hardware would make a sweet point to point
connection with DS3 speeds and no major price tag.  Life is good.

Question: will they beam through obstructions like trees, roofs,
buildings...