[TriLUG] AOL's new email policy

Chris Hedemark chrish at trilug.org
Sun Mar 30 21:01:47 EST 2003

On Sunday, March 30, 2003, at 08:19 PM, Jim Ray wrote:

> We can do our part by forwarding all returned email to
> postmaster at aol.com along with a few other key email addresses if anyone
> knows a big cheese.

Naw.  Just blindly block all mail from AOL.  Chances are you aren't
getting anything useful from them anyway.  When their users start
complaining, *then* you'll have their attention.

There are many good reasons to block AOL.  This is just one.

--

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of