[TriLUG] AOL's new email policy

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Mar 30 21:11:56 EST 2003

If I block, I'm just as bad as they are.  I got one email the other day
from an aol user and had wanted to reply about potential new business.
On the other had, if the user doesn't possess the mental capacities to
find a real isp, the user might also have a hard time cutting a check
along with other business processes.

Yeah, block 'em.  Too bad so sad.