[TriLUG] mail program

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 09:39:14 EDT 2003

I agree that Postfix is the best MTA for security (though Sendmail isn't
bad!).  If you don't like the default POP/IMAP server from UW
(University of Washington) then you should look at qpopper.  Qpopper has
been quite popular in the past.

I've found that UW's POP/IMAP server works better for me.  Also, you can
download the source and modify it easily, should you find the need.

Jon Carnes