[TriLUG] mail program

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Thu Apr 10 10:01:24 EDT 2003

UW imap is quite configurable, it just requires a recompile.  Bad
design?  Well, they only built it to be used at the University of
Washington, so it's not important to them.

I've used the cyrus imap package with good results.  There are plenty of
howtos on www.tldp.org if you want to go that route.

Joseph