[TriLUG] Request for HP-UX Work!

Brant Wise brant.wise at hcssystems.com
Fri Apr 11 10:48:53 EDT 2003

I'm not sure this is the appropriate place, being new to this mailing list,
but I have a customer in Durham who is in dire need of some (paid) work to
resolve an issue with an Apollo workstation running HP-UX.  The problem has
escalated, and they really need to get someone out TODAY, if at all
possible, since the box has now stopped responding.  Contact me for details
if you think you might be able to help.  Thank you in advance...

Brant A. Wise - Senior Account Executive
HCS Systems - www.hcssystems.com
work: 919-462-3495
cell: 919-696-7573
brant.wise at hcssystems.com