[TriLUG] OT: Mac OS X, BSD, and VPNs

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 11 22:30:09 EDT 2003

Can't afford one of those fancy macs yet, but supposedly it works on a
Mac:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-net/2002/10/19/0001.html

As to my favorite flavor of BSD: OpenBSD they guys that bring you
OpenSSH and many other secure protocols.

OpenBSD does vpn's very easily.  If you look in the archives you will
find a complete description of howto setup an OpenBSD box for vpn (it
might be in the bsd archives of trilug...)

Good luck - Jon Carnes