[TriLUG] OT: anyone want a Sparc 4?

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 12 11:33:42 EDT 2003

I have a Sparc 4 here at the house that is collecting dust.  Kelly says
it's gotta go.  Big 'ol Sun monitor included (as is the keyboard,
mouse, and that funky Sun mouse "pad").  This machine was liberated
(legally, I might add) from Lucent a while back.  I haven't powered it
up in quite some time by last time I tried it did power up.

I also have a Sparc LX (no monitor, keyboard, mouse) that goes with the
Sparc 4.   I'm fairly certain that the LX is junk, but it could be case
modded to accept a mini-itx board, or something.

Greg