[TriLUG] North Carolina Market

john john at iigi.net
Mon Apr 21 15:14:45 EDT 2003

I am currently an IT Manager from the Cleveland area with 11 years of
programming/network engineering (and excellent Linux) experience.

I would like to make a move to the RTP area and escape all this snow,
though I heard you guys had a rough winter this year too. :>

Anyway, I hope this question is OK for the list...

What is the feel for the market in the RTP (and surrounding areas)
currently?  Are there any jobs open, or is this market just horrible at
this time?  It seems like it would be bleak, but I am just not there to
have a feel for it.

I am currently a member of the CLUG (Cleveland Linux Users Group), and
look forward to attending meetings with you all (in NC) sometime in my
future.  I found you guys on:
http://www.linuxhq.com/users/groups/usa/northcarolina.html

Thanks.

-John