[TriLUG] North Carolina Market

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon Apr 21 15:20:30 EDT 2003

the job market around here continues to look fairly bleak, especially
for tech jobs (more than one trilugger has moved away in search of
greener pastures).  however, i have a few friends in the DC area who
tell me it's pretty good there right now, tech jobs included.  good
luck!

jason
buckeye class of '95 :-)