[TriLUG] Cheap Dell Server

Meyer, David R David.Meyer07 at ca.com
Wed Apr 23 10:02:45 EDT 2003

What would be really interesting for me is to have someone how has
successfully convinced the powers that be that Linux is the way to go in
a large organization.  We have over 16,000 employees world-wide.  I know
the case can be made, but I just don't know how to go about it without
irritating someone...I'm good enough at that.

Dave