[TriLUG] I can't believe reputable companies still do this

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 24 22:35:12 EDT 2003

Come on... TWTC (TimeWarnerTelecom) is a small branch of the might TW
mega-corp.  They exist only in this area and are a great Telco company
(a hell of a lot better than Bell South).

I highly recommend them for internet or telco access - especially local
telephone access for a business.  These guys are extremely competitive
and highly service oriented.  Their specialty is transport (local loop)
and telco connectivity. They are not a major ISP, but they do have great
internet connectivity.

They also sell a cool internet/phone product that is great for a
start-up business.

Just don't do any web-hosting with them.

Jon Carnes