[TriLUG] I can't believe reputable companies still do this

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Apr 24 22:47:06 EDT 2003

I went to their web site to learn more about them after hearing your
recommendation and noticing that they are one of the backbone providers
for Inflow, and a sponsor for Souceforge's download system.  All good.
But how am I supposed to do business with them if I can't view their web
site?  It's seriously unprofessional.

Now, I'd cut them some slack if they weren't in the Internet business --
but a serious ISP has GOT to know better than this nowadays.

--Jeremy