[TriLUG] Speaking of ntp: that would be a great service for T rilug to provide.

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 13:21:16 EDT 2003

I like the idea of TriLUG hosting Stratum 2 ntp for the area... as it does seem
there are very few in NC.  This could extend outside the reach of "members
only" access.  I think it's certainly worth a discussion.  I'd use
time.trilug.org as my primary if we had it, and pick a few others for backups.
If TriLUG's was even only semi public, we'd surely have more than 100 clients
in a short period of time, allowing us to register with Stratum 1 time
machines.  Food for thought.

David M.