[TriLUG] temp job position

JoJo Almario jalmario at intrah.org
Thu May 1 16:11:16 EDT 2003

We have a temporary-full time position opening up right about now at my
.org.  It involves  a mixture of help-desk, desktop support, and some
network support.   There will also be alot of administrative tasks
involved such as purchasing, order tracking and meeting minutes.   Reply
to my work e-mail if you are interested.

Knowledge of mixed OS platform  environment, experience in desktop
maintanence and repair, good communication skills, record keeping bla,
bla etc.etc.  The big part is desktop, some network experience, and
record keeping.

Thanks

--

JoJo Almario