[TriLUG] software-addressable power switches?

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Fri May 2 10:36:01 EDT 2003

I use products from APC and Black Box to handle power cycling of remote
equipment.  At least 400 outlets transition power as part of a script
driven system automation.  This may be overkill for what you need, but I
can attest to the reliability of these two products.  If you want model
number details send a private email please.

Ryan