[TriLUG] Nominees for TriLUG Steering Committee -- Elections tomorrow

TriLUG Steering Committee steering at trilug.org
Wed May 7 11:26:21 EDT 2003

Hello,

Just a quick reminder that the TriLUG elections are tomorrow, Thursday,
May 7th, at our meeting in Dreyfus at 7pm.

So far, the following people have been nominated for the five steering
committee positions:
        Mike Johnson
        Chris Knowles
        Tanner Lovelace
        Jeremy Portzer
        Mike Broome
        David R. Matusiak
        Jason Tower

Those of you running, you may wish to post a brief biography or other
description of why you'd like to be on the Steering Committee.

We're looking forward to the elections.  Please come and cast your vote.