[TriLUG] Nominees for TriLUG Steering Committee -- Elections tomorrow

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed May 7 11:30:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 11:26, TriLUG Steering Committee wrote:

> So far, the following people have been nominated for the five steering
> committee positions:
>         Mike Johnson
>         Chris Knowles
>         Tanner Lovelace
>         Jeremy Portzer
>         Mike Broome
>         David R. Matusiak
>         Jason Tower

I nominated Jason Tower for the Steering Committee.  Jason has been
quite active in TriLUG.  Ever since I first met him at the Lulu Tech
Circus last summer, he's volunteered at just about every TriLUG event,
and he brings hardware to most of them too!  From Lulu to installfests,
the RHCE study group, regular meetings and more, Jason doesn't just talk
about getting things done, he actually shows up and does them.  I think
Jason would make a great addition to the team.

Jeremy Portzer

--
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |