[TriLUG] TriLUG elections - Roy Vestal

Chris Hedemark chrish at trilug.org
Thu May 8 09:55:46 EDT 2003

Roy has been modest.

He also shows up at a lot of TriLUG events like installfests, as well
as the regular meetings, and sets up the firewall for us that gives
everyone internet access at TriLUG events.  This includes hard wired
(usually at the install fests) and wireless (at regular meetings).
He's always offered to help out with things and has demonstrated
commitment and a sense of personal responsibility for making sure
things run smoothly.  Where others seem to burn out quickly in service
to the LUG, Roy has been helping the LUG out for awhile now.