[TriLUG] OT: authenticated CD

Daniel Monjar daniel.monjar at na.biomerieux.com
Fri May 9 09:48:12 EDT 2003

This is off topic but I thought someone in the group might have some
leads....

We want to create a CD of user manuals, marketing materials, and other
company specific stuff.  This would be distirbuted to our customer base.
But we need the CD  created such that the end user has to authenticate to
be able to use the material.  Ideally you'd fire up the CD, authenticate
across the Internet to one of my servers (RADIUS preferably but I don't
want to limit my options) and then have access to the material.  No
authentication/No access...

Anyone every hear of such a beast?

--
Daniel Monjar