[TriLUG] linux and winders integration - request for speaker for tntug

Robert L Martin robertlmarti at earthlink.net
Sun May 11 10:43:16 EDT 2003

I'm happy to help out too.  I spent the last 6 years integrating Open
Source (Linux) solutions with Windows networks.  I can sit in the back
and yell "Hallelujah!" every time Jason makes a point.

The only problem is, will the NT users group react with horror at such a
proposed talk?
which type of horror do you mean?
type = "I thought that needed money"
type = "We can't stand Sea Breezes"

I think some of these folks needed the info since M$ is doing a "bug patch of the week"
club right now.

Personaly i would have a current knoppix cd with me to have some real fun but...