[TriLUG] linux and winders integration - request for speaker for tntug

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun May 11 11:02:05 EDT 2003

I agree.  I've had an upswing in clients as well.  Most of them have
been early adopters but now I'm starting to get nibbles from larger
organizations.  In fact Maria and I (Open Source Migrations) just landed
an account servicing 1900 users.  We're just putting web-filtering in
place for them now, but the potential for more work is enormous.

It is a good day for Linux.

Take care Sonney!

Jon