[TriLUG] Here's an something strange that showed up on one of the Lockergnome newsletters..

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Sun May 11 11:14:30 EDT 2003

al johson wrote:

>"hosted on a Microsoft research server", but "not commissioned by
>Microsoft"?? Yeah right!! And Pigs do Fly!! ---Al Johnson.

This is no conspiracy, one of the author's works at Microsoft Research.
Also if you acctually read it, you will find qoutes from Jamie Zawinski
(one of the developers of X-Emacs, Mosaic, Netcape and Mozilla) and
*shocker*  Michael Tieman,* *founder of Cygnus and current Chief
Technical Officer at Red Hat.

Its an excelent book on why Unix and Linux suck, and as a historical
reference on why even though Linux does suck, it sucks much less than
the proprietary "open" systems we used to have to use.

Peace.

john