[TriLUG] OT: authenticated CD

Dan Monjar daniel.monjar at na.biomerieux.com
Tue May 13 16:47:57 EDT 2003

--On Friday, May 09, 2003 11:18:43 AM -0400 Dan Monjar
<daniel.monjar at na.biomerieux.com> wrote:

>> It's called "Digital Rights Management",
>
> Beautiful... something to google for <grin>
>
> Thanks also to Jon and Jeremy.

I'll reply to myself just to close the loop on this... I found pretty much
exactly what I was looking for from a company call Authentica, they call
their stuff 'active rights management'.  Through a combination of a local
authentication server and some special Adobe PDF files we'll be able to
control our documents fairly rigorously....

We now return to more on-topic stuff...

--
Daniel Monjar
IS Manager, Technical Services