[TriLUG] FTP Server recommendation....

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Tue May 13 22:53:42 EDT 2003

the first two are easy, either proftp or vsftp would be good candidates (don't
know if either has a win32 port).  the third point is a little tougher, i
don't know that either ftp server will accomodate your needs out of the box.
however, it would be easy to write a script that will check the contents of
the upload folder and execute a set of commands against whatever it finds.
you can use cron to run the script once a minute or any other interval.

jason