Redhat 8.0 XConfig issue (was Re: [TriLUG] Big time Newbie question No.99)

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Wed May 14 09:10:43 EDT 2003

Can you post your XF86Config file?  There's no reason you shouldn't be
able to run 1600x1200 on that Rage Mobility with 32megs ram.  I ran that
on my Latitude C600 with a Rage Mobility 8mb card.  If you can post your
Config file I might be able to help out.

-David

--
David A. Cafaro <dac at cafaro.net>
Sys Admin to User: "You did what?!?"