[TriLUG] Database software

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu May 15 07:50:03 EDT 2003

On Thursday 15 May 2003 01:32 am, Nathan Conrad wrote:
> Hi,

> I have done a few quick searches for nice GUIs to manipulate tha data
> in databases and found almost nothing for Linux.

Hi Nathan.

I've done some research before on database front ends. Here's what I found:

<gpl alert>
Maybe some of the following tools are not GPL or even *gasp!* there are some
payware. That's right, I'll burn in hell and I'll suffer in the hands of a
emacs-user-turned-into-a-devil...  but right now it's a little cold out here.
</gpl alert>

mysqlcc		http://www.mysql.com/downloads/mysqlcc.html
phpmyadmin 	http://www.phpmyadmin.net/
tora 			http://www.globecom.se/tora/
MyManager 	http://ems-hitech.com/mymanager/
PgAccess		http://www.pgaccess.org/
Rekall		http://www.thekompany.com/products/rekall/

Salut,
Sinner
--
Stallman Reads my Tutorials! http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/Steel/rms.html
Running on Mandrake Linux 9.0 - Kernel  2.4.19smp  Linux User # 89976