[TriLUG] hassle of gui getting in the way (Re: Three questions about Knoppix)

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Wed May 14 20:12:45 EDT 2003

Well, obviously the only exposure I've had to Oracle was through one of the
"front-end GUI's in use".  I really know nothing about any database with the
exception of DBase. So if  I've offended Oracle or its users or creators in
any way, I sincerely apologize. No offense intended. I was just trying to
say I enjoyed the meeting, despite misgivings about the subject matter. I
learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed it.--Al Johnson.