[TriLUG] Way for linux to access serial port on MS machine. (possibly OT)

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Fri May 16 13:23:31 EDT 2003

I've never seen such an animal (although one might exist). But it
shouldn't be too hard to write a perl script that would run on the Windows
machine, just piping the serial port's I/O directly to a socket which, in
turn, could be read/written under linux.

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu