[TriLUG] Re: [OT] propane BBQs by my Window

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Fri May 16 22:18:05 EDT 2003

+1 for Eastern NC BBQ. Vinegar based sauces with hot spices. If you want to taste REAL Eastern NC BBQ, go to Wilber's BBQ in Goldsboro, NC, about 1 hour east of Raleigh on Hwy 70.

For those from the North, "BBQ" is a type of food, not a cooking apparatus. The cooking apparatus is called a "grill". Not putting anyone down, just wanna try and bridge the language barrier. :)

On Fri, 16 May 2003 21:22:10 -0400
Mark Shuford <davemarcus at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 9 May 2003 15:41:20 -0400
> Sinner from the Prairy <sinner at escomposlinux.org> wrote:
>

> > users from Oregon that are Left Handed and like Carolina-style BBQ".
>
> Uh, would that be Eastern or Western NC BBQ... or did you mean, perhaps, SC BBQ -- which is nothing a pure-blooded NCer would touch...:>
>
> --
> Mark Shuford
>
> Now I know what a statesman is; he's a dead politician. We need more statesmen.
> 					--Bob Edwards
>
> Visit me at: http://www.krazeemark.com
> TriLUG Organizational FAQ:

Roy Vestal
rvestal at trilug.org
http://www.trilug.org/~rvestal

The box said "Install Windows 2000 or better", so I installed LINUX!