[TriLUG] Re: [OT] propane BBQs by my Window

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Sat May 17 15:24:39 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-05-17 at 12:43, Greg Brown wrote:
> I like Troutman's BBQ in Denton, NC.  They have a red cole slaw that
> just can't be beat!  And the BBQ is top notch, too.  If you're down in
> Wilson try Mitchell's BBQ.  I haven't been down to Wilson in a while,
> but I would hope Mitchell's would still be as fantastic as it was
> before.

Mitchells has a new improved building, I hear that the taste didn't
suffer, they just built the new building around the old one, then took
the old one out the door.  ;')  The old building was described by a co
worker to me as "Rustic". ;')

If you're in Wilson, head to Bill Ellis' it's a buffet, Eastern style,
not my favorite style, but then again I lived in the Midwest for a few
years, got to like Beef in Red sauce.    Bills is great if you are
really looking to pick off of the pig, and end up looking like a pig.

Kevin