[TriLUG] Pimpin' Gentoo

Tom Boucher trekkie at spamcop.net
Sun May 18 10:43:45 EDT 2003

On Sunday, May 18, 2003, at 10:29 AM, Lee Fickenscher wrote:

> In an effort to bring a little more Linuxness to the list I'd like to
> point out a LinuxWorld review on my favorite distro (no flame wars
> please, I said my favorite distro, not the best distro) Gentoo:

Just curious, but have you gotten gentoo x to work under VMWare?  I got
it all installed and went to follow the instructions for X11
installation and totally hosed it (of course, since the video drivers
are from VMWare)

Anyone seen instructions on how to get Gentoo X to work with VMWare
workstation?

Thanks

Tom