[TriLUG] RevolutionOS Trailer

Chris Bullock cgbullock at cox.net
Sun May 18 20:25:10 EDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-admin at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-admin at trilug.org]On Behalf
Of Mark Shuford
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 11:40 PM
To: trilug at trilug.org
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] RevolutionOS Trailer

Uhh... this is about a movie, not about Linux.

Um the movie is about Linux and the history of it and Opensource

So it's OFF TOPIC. Please stop!!!

... and along the same lines of the reasoning that says if it contains the
words windows a posting is off topic, just adding the word Linux to a post
about movies doesn't make it about Linux.

(or is the movie about Linux. maybe you should have said so if that is the
case...)

Well the topic did say Revolution OS as in OpenSource.

--
Mark Shuford

Now I know what a statesman is; he's a dead politician. We need more
statesmen.
					--Bob Edwards

Visit me at: http://www.krazeemark.com