[TriLUG] Nifty procmail trick for today

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 21:57:16 EDT 2003

I haven't learned it yet, but I believe SA has Hayes learning system which
could learn from your SPAM and HAM to make filtering even better.  Check our
archives, the discussions were fairly recent... last 1-2 months I think?  Sorry
I'm not knowledgable enough to educate, as I need education on this topic
myself.

laters,
David McD (since there is another David M., I'll try to start signing McD)