[TriLUG] Greetings from the new Steering Committee

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue May 20 11:54:41 EDT 2003

Greetings from your steering committee! We wanted to give you an update on the new look of the committee.

This year's steering committee setup as follows:

Mike Johnson - Chair
Chris Knowles - Vice Chair
Jeremy Portzer - Treasurer
Tanner Lovelace - WebMaster (System Administrator)
Roy Vestal - Public Relations

We want to thank you for the privilege of serving you this year and we plan to make it the best year yet for the LUG.

If you have any questions or comments, or if you have any ideas, please don't hesitate to contact us. Let us know what we can do to help. You can send your notes, quotes, comments, and the like to steering at trilug.org

Thanks a bunch!