[TriLUG] Server Check-Out / In-Use-Register software

bp bpevans at bellsouth.net
Fri May 23 09:14:29 EDT 2003

Ok, I don't know what to call this stuff but we are looking for a free /
GPL / GNU / Open source application that we can use in our team to keep
up with who is using a test machine.  Our team is spread out between CA,
RTP, Taiwan & India and I need to setup a web app that someone can log
in to and reserve a given machine for a given number of days.  Anyone
know what to Google for or if there is something out there like this in
the Open Source community?  Or should I just start coding now...

Thanks,  bp