[TriLUG] Server Check-Out / In-Use-Register software

David R. Matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Fri May 23 10:45:13 EDT 2003

howdy BP --

don't know if this is up your alley, but MRBS (Meeting Room Booking
System, i think) is a nice little package that could potentially be
customized to suit your needs.  (i guess one could "schedule systems"
as well as they could "rooms.")  i can tell you that this software is
pretty reliable and seems extensible.

http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/

good luck!
dave m.

--
its all about having the techno bling bling...
                                ...http://ibiblio.org/matusiak/bkmrk.html