[TriLUG] Server Check-Out / In-Use-Register software

bp bpevans at bellsouth.net
Fri May 23 16:30:09 EDT 2003

What's C?  Just kidding.  I'm hoping to completely forget C as soon as
possible.  That way I can spend all my hours better understanding Java
just in time for the next great OO language to come out...

I'm hoping to use LDAP for data persistance.  1. So I can actually
design & code some JNDI.  2. So someone smarter down the line can write
another better app to use the same data from LDAP.  An LDIF is an easy
way to back it up too.

-bp