[TriLUG] Exchange replacement

Joshua Bedick joshua at gratedtech.com
Fri May 23 19:42:50 EDT 2003

I agree with you both, most don't use the groupware functionality of
exchange, but for those places that do I have to have it or a viable
alternative when placing bids.

Thanks for the info so far.  One piece for people in small offices.  I've
used the Bynari Connector and it does a good job of providing shared
Calendar and Contacts.  The connector is just an implementation of xIMAP
(extended IMAP?) that allows non-email messages to be read/written in
Outlook.  I have it running in a 3 person office against an SME box
(e-smith.org, RH 7.3 based distro with Qmail and random other things).

Joshua