[TriLUG] Suse OpenExchange Server 4

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Tue Jun 3 18:31:05 EDT 2003

I have suggested to a local start-up that they should spend their scarce
start-up cash on this product rather than on MS Exchange.  I've been
dying to get my hands on this product and I bet several of you have as
well.

If any of you would like to help get this installed and running let me
know.  This is a non-paid - work-for-free - uncompensated - freebee -
kind of thing, but a great chance to get hands on with the much touted
Exchange-Killer.

I expect this install to happen Thursday or Friday evening.

Please limit replies to private email and spare the channel from this
rather off topic spamage.

Ryan

--
Ryan Leathers <ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com>