[TriLUG] Seeking multi-platform virus scanner (MS buys RAV)

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed Jun 11 08:54:43 EDT 2003

If you are looking for a well maintained product, meaning updates and
upgrades, McAfee is working well for us. Granted it is pay for, the
Linux/Solaris installs work well and are easy to maintain. Their support
group will actually *answer* Linux questions and has a *Unix* tech
support team.

It's pay for, but the support is included and the definitions are
updated weekly, unless there is an "emergency" update due to a high risk
virus.

HTH