[TriLUG] O.T., but interesting (SCO Protest)

Gnu Man gnu_man at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 22 13:50:07 EDT 2003

Check out this SCO protest by a fellow LUG (PLUG, Provo Linux Users
Group).

http://mirror.lug-nut.com/

Here is an interesting section from the web site:

-->SNIP
"One of the more interesting parts of the event this afternoon was as
the linux users showed up to begin the protest, several people came out
of the SCO building with pre-prepared posters for the protest. In
several of the pictures you will notice them trying to mingle in with
the crowd, or trying to make sure their posters were seen amongst the
crowd. These posters had such winning slogans as:

I love software piracy

I don't pay for my music, I'm not paying for my os, so sue me

My son stole code & published it! And all I got was this lousy t-shirt

Try communism - use Linux"

-->SNIP